Program of guided tours in Maribor
The sightseeing with a tourist guide's company offers much more than an independent exploration of the city. Exceptional historical facts, rich tourist offerings and the lively beat of city streets and squares will be spiced up with a visit to the World's Oldest Vine.
June - December
- Every Friday at 4 p.m.
- Every Saturday at 11 a.m.
- 12,00 EUR per person (purchase in TIC Maribor)
- 10,00 EUR per person (purchase through the reservation system)
- 6,00 EUR per child (4-12 years)
- 5,00 EUR per child (4-12 years) (purchase through the reservation system)
- The price includes a glass of wine or juice in the Old Vine House.
Guided tours can be booked through the reservation system or directly at our Tourist Information Centre.
Reservations for the tour are necessary at least two days in advance.
COVID-19 – Notice:
- the guide and the participants of the tour must meet the RVT requirement (recovered, vaccinated, tested);
- the use of a protective mask is mandatory if a distance of at least 1.5 meters between the participants cannot be guaranteed;
- before the tour, the guide checks whether all participants meet the RVT condition and their IDs.
- Meeting point: TIC Maribor (Partizanska cesta Street, 6A)
- Duration of the guided tour: 1.5 h.
- Language (s): guided tours will be held in Slovene and/or English language.