This trail will take you through the City Park, over the Piramida and Kalvarija hills and past the Three Ponds. There are individual stops where you can learn more about natural and cultural features of interest, presented on 15 information boards:
- Dry stone wall – building, viticulture and nature hand in hand
- Wine-growing on Pyramid hill
- In Vinarje the oak trees are aware of their roots
- Vital connection
- Panta rhei – everything flows, everything changes
- Prehistoric inhabitant of our landscape and companion of our life
- Hidden in the forest – woodland creatures
- Can a tree fall sick?
- Let's go mushrooming
- They live a double life
- Experts in echolocation
- The life of the forest – from little acorns…
- A warm embrace
- Tree hollowers
Guided tours can be provided by arrangement.
Brochure Piramida-Kalvarija Nature Trail in PDF format.
- Path type: hiking trail
- Distance: 5 km
- Duration: 2-3 h
- Difficulty: easy