Retail transactions in online shop at shop.visitmaribor.si
Zavod za turizem Maribor, Tkalski prehod 4, 2000 Maribor (hereinafter referred to as: Zavod za turizem Maribor) acts as a seller in the on-line shop at shop.visitmaribor.si, tax ID number: SI70464600, registration number: 1526022000.
Telephone: +386 (0)2 234 66 00
You can contact us at the above contact information every working day (from Monday to Friday), between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m..
Any purchase is deemed a request made by a user for ordering one or several products through the on-line shop. Ordering services and products in the on-line shop at shop.visitmaribor.si is provided 24/7, meaning you can place your order whenever you like.
Upon placing an order in the on-line shop at shop.visitmaribor.si you, as a buyer (user), will be asked to provide the following information:
- Valid e-mail address;
- Name and surname;
- Phone number;
- Address for delivery of goods and invoicing.
- If you are a legal entity and wish the invoice to be issued for legal entity, you must also provide the company information.
It is important that the stated information of the buyer is correct, complete and up-to-date otherwise the purchase cannot be carried out and shall be cancelled.
Accessibility of information
Zavod za turizem Maribor undertakes to always provide the following information to the buyer:
- Company identity (name and registered office, registration and tax ID number);
- Contact information that provides quick and efficient communication to the user (e-mail, telephone number);
- Essential characteristics of goods or services (including aftersales services and guarantees);
- Accessibility of products (each product offered on-line should be available within a reasonable period);
- Delivery performance (method, place and deadline of delivery),
- All prices should be clearly and unambiguously set as well as information on taxes and transport costs and other duties included;
- Method of payment and delivery,
- Validity of the offer,
- Period in which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and terms and conditions for termination, including costs of returning the goods;
- Explanation of the complaint procedure, including all information on a contact person.
Products and services and prices
Due to the nature of on-line operations, the offer and prices in the Zavod za turizem Maribor on-line shop are frequently updated and changed. All prices are in euros (EUR), incl. VAT. Prices apply at the moment the order is placed and have not predetermined validity.
Special prices always apply for the period determined in the on-line shop.
We reserved the right to errors and changes in prices and text.
Purchase, payment and replacement
Purchase (order) and prices
The purchase contract between Zavod za turizem Maribor and the customer is deemed concluded at the moment Zavod za turizem Maribor sends the first e-mail confirming the order to the customer. From that moment on, all prices and other conditions are agreed and apply for both, Zavod za turizem Maribor and the customer.
The purchase contract (i.e. the first e-mail on the order status) is stored on the Zavod za turizem Maribor server in electronic form and is available to the customer at a written request. The customer also receives the copy of the order on the e-mail address.
Booking cancellation / refund
The customer may cancel the service free of charge at least 72 hours before the service should be performed. In this case, we shall fully refund the customer the amount paid. If the customer cancels the service less than 72 hours before it should be performed, he or she is not entitled to a refund of the amount paid. The customer can be offered a voucher for the amount paid for the same service, but on a different date.
The buyer must notify us about a potential factual defect together with its detailed description within the statutory deadline. The buyer must also enable us to examine the respective product.
The right to assert the factual defect is stipulated in detail by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
Methods of payment
The Zavod za turizem Maribor on-line shop provides the following methods of payment:
- By payment or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, V-Pay) via the on-line shop
- At TIC Maribor, Partizanska cesta 6a, 2000 Maribor, the payment is possible in cash or by credit card (Activa, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, BA Maestro).
Zavod za turizem Maribor respects the privacy of its users and also their/our right to confidentiality and privacy of personal data. We undertake to protect all personal data which you as a user submit for the purpose of purchasing in the on-line shop and contacting Zavod za turizem Maribor. Personal data are submitted voluntarily, and are processed and stored in accordance with the rules stipulated by law. We collect personal data in order to efficiently, promptly and correctly respond to the customer needs, including: profiling, order processing, providing the access to specific on-line shop functions, newsletter subscription and registration to any events organised by Zavod za turizem Maribor and to any potential cooperation in our own on-line research and forums on marketing activities.
Zavod za turizem Maribor provides the protection of data sent by users within the scope of electronic procedures. The user data will be stored in compliance with the needs for providing services, as required by law. After the respective period, the user data will be deleted. Every user may at his/her request (written or electronic) demand the print-out, review or deletion of his/her data in the on-line shop at shop.visitmaribor.si.
Contact information for user support
If you have any problems related to the purchase, please contact us by e-mail. Our mission is “Customer Satisfaction”, and that is why we will do everything in our power to make the purchase in the on-line shop at shop.visitmaribor.si a pleasant experience.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and we will do our best to reply as soon as possible.