Pedal the plains and hills
Embark on the Old Vine Route and discover a rich wine-making tradition of Maribor. Ascend wine-growing hills or Pohorje to taste traditional local culinary treats. For all adrenaline-lovers, wild slopes of the Pohorje Bike Park await.
See our beautiful city and its surroundings from a bike seat.
It is always better not to do physical activity alone – it doesn’t matter if you are driven by a competitive spirit or a pure love of sport.
Bike Park Pohorje
Try out your mountain biking skills on wild slopes of the Pohorje Bike Park.
Enjoying an e-bike ride
Take a cycling trip through the beautiful Maribor countryside – on an e-bike.
Why go on a bike ride through Maribor?
Seeing Maribor and Pohorje on a bike is more pleasant. Instead of "why", ask yourself where to begin?
- The second largest city in Slovenia and its surroundings offer a diverse network of cycling routes.
- Are you a one-day visitor? Make the most of your time and go on a sightseeing tour riding a bike!
- There are numerous scenic viewpoints overlooking Maribor and its vicinity.
- You can rent a conventional or an electric bike – a decision to invigorate your body or make a trip can therefore be more spontaneous.
- E-bikes allow you to make longer trips and save your energy.
- Food at any of excellent tourist farms or high-end restaurants is even more delicious after a physical activity.
- Adrenaline rides in the Pohorje Bike Park are something you’ll never forget.