Embark on a wine pilgrimage on one of the most beautiful Slovenian wine routes. Enhance your wine culture in the company of a top sommelier and taste the fusion of Štajerska wine varieties and selected local cuisine. Learn about Štajerska winemakers and capture a magic moment of the famous heart between vineyards, one of the most beautiful vistas in Slovenia.
What does the experience include?
- Meeting a guide/sommelier in front of the Old Vine House.
- A ride to Svečina, welcome sparkling wine and taking photos by the famous heart-shape wine road.
- Wine tasting accompanied by professional insight of a wine-maker and sommelier and tasting local delicacies.
- A ride to Maribor to the Vinag Wine Cellar.
- A visit to the Vinag Wine Cellar, one of the largest and oldest classical wine cellars in Europe! Presentation of wine stories, climbing into a concrete barrel and wine tasting.
- A stroll round the Maribor city centre to the Old Vine House in Lent.
- A visit to the Old Vine House and a possibility to take photos in the canopy of the oldest vine in the world. Expert tasting of the samples selected among 190 wines of the Podravje region. Making a souvenir from a cork.
- for 2 persons: EUR 77/person
- for groups up to 6: EUR 70/person