Program of guided tours in Maribor
The sightseeing with a tourist guide's company offers much more than an independent exploration of the city. Exceptional historical facts, rich tourist offerings and the lively beat of city streets and squares will be spiced up with a visit to the World's Oldest Vine.
- Every Friday at 4 p.m.
- Every Saturday at 11 a.m.
- Meeting point: TIC Maribor (Partizanska cesta Street, 6A)
- Duration of the guided tour: 1.5 h.
- Language (s): guided tours will be held in Slovene, English and/or German.
- 12,00 EUR per person (purchase in TIC Maribor)
- 10,00 EUR per person (purchase through the reservation system)
- 6,00 EUR per child (4-12 years)
- 5,00 EUR per child (4-12 years) (purchase through the reservation system)
- The price includes a glass of wine or juice in the Old Vine House.
Guided tours can be booked through the reservation system or directly at our Tourist Information Centre.
Reservations for Friday tours are possible on Friday up to two hours before the tour. For Saturday tours, it is necessary to book by Friday until 4 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, all guided tours of Maribor are at the moment prohibited.