Maribor Bus Station
Maribor's main bus station is located in the eastern part of the city center and is only a few meters away from the main train station.
Suburban and regional transport service
Meljska cesta 97, 2000 Maribor
- information office
- bus ticket purchase
- station for tourist buses
- option of renting the oldtimer bus Oldi
- bars - shops and a casino
- around-the-clock self-service shop
Maribor has an extensive network of city bus routes that run to all corners of the city as well as beyond. City bus tickets can be purchased on buses or in advance at the main bus station, the Tourist Information Centre Maribor and in kiosks.
- Bus no. 6 Vzpenjača drives to the foothills of the Pohorje Mountain, in the immediate vicinity of the Pohorje cable car station, Snow Stadium and a modern wellness and congress center.
- Bus no. 7 Kamnica takes you to Kamnica, a great starting point for trips to the countryside with numerous walking trails and a rich offer of the Maribor wine-tourist road.
- Bus no. 10 Malečnik drives through the villages of Malečnik, Trčova and Metava, where winds the Maribor wine-tourist road with its numerous wineries and tourist farms.
- Bus no. 4 Studenci-Limbuš takes you to Limbuš, where you will find a famous pottery studio and from where you can take a trip to the Meranovo vineyard estate.
- Bus no. 1 Tezno drives to the south part of the city (Tezno), where a flea market takes place every Sunday and where you can find the underground tunnels – the Tezno zone.