Do you need a certificate or a verified copy of the material we keep? Or do you perhaps want to look at a beautiful building, a former Jesuit complex, which exuberants in street Koroška cesta near the square Glavni trg?
What can you find in our archives?
- parchment papers, originating between the years 1246 and 1865;
- thematic collections of archival documents
- documents of land properties and large estates from the15th century and cloistral order communities from the 17th century;
- archival material of administration offices, courts, companies, financial institutions, associations and other institutions from the middle of 19th century;
- from the period after World War II archival material of regional, county, minicipal, town and local people’s committees and other political, administrative and legal and court organizations or establishments and
- personal funds and collections of historians from the region of Štajerska, scientists, politicians, writers, composers and others.
You can get certificates or verified copies of the preserved archival documents from the field of education, financial-legal matters and other claims, which individuals or institutions reqire in their work in accordance with positive legislation.
- Monday: 8am - 12pm, Wednesday: 8am - 12pm and 2pm - 3pm, Friday: 8am - 12pm