Destination Maribor - Pohorje is characterized by its products made of wood, clay, wool, cotton, glass, aluminium, granite, copper, and precious stones.
Traditional products include hand-knitted woollen socks or gloves, handmade pottery, crêpe paper bouquets, and crocheted embroidery. The contemporarily designed products are inspired by stories from the rich treasury of natural and cultural heritage that Maribor and its surroundings supplies.
Where you can buy the handicrafts:
- Visit Maribor’s online shop
- at individual providers (check the list below, announce your arrival by phone)
- TIC Maribor (Partizanska cesta 6a, 2000 Maribor, T: +386 2 23 46 611, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Old Vine House (Vojašniška ulica 8, 2000 Maribor, T: +386 2 25 15 100, E-mail: email@example.com)
- The Dobrina Cooperative (Gosposka ulica 11, 2000 Maribor, T: +386 2 621 0296, +386 51 388 343 , E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)