- Monday: 10:00-18:00
- Tuesday: 10:00-18:00
- Wednesday: 10:00-18:00
- Thursday: 10:00-18:00
- Friday: 10:00-18:00
- Saturday: 10:00-18:00
- Sunday: 10:00-16:00
- Holiday: 10:00-16:00
- COVID-19 - Safety rules for visitors: Fulfilling RVT conditions (recovered, vaccinated, tested) is mandatory in order to enter the Old Vine House. Visitors are asked to disinfect their hands when entering the Old Vine House and maintain a safe distance. Only visitors wearing masks are allowed to enter.
Discover the story of the oldest vine in the world, see the certificate in the Guinness Book of Records and find out how the proof was established. Listen to the life story of archduke Janez who played an important role in developing wine-making industry in Štajerska, and also to the stories of wine queens, their role and selection. Unravel the symbols in the largest ground mosaic in Slovenia that winds in the Old Vine House. A guide will also tell you many anecdotes and legends about the famous vine and present characteristics of wine-growing regions of Slovenia.
Guided tour price
- for groups up to 15 persons: EUR 15/group
- for groups from 16 to 20 persons: EUR 25/group
- for groups of pupils, students and pensioners up to 15 persons: EUR 12/group
- for groups of pupils, students and pensioners from 16 up to 20 persons: EUR 20/group
If you also choose a wine tasting after the tour, you can use your newly acquired knowledge in practice.