Interest groups: active, groups
Do you have the courage to take a bike ride on Pohorje slopes?
Treat yourself with an adrenaline experience
Not sure what to do with your adrenaline? Want to find out how to "rock" your mountain bike? We have a perfect solution – stop by the Pohorje Bike Park and get ready for a wild adrenaline descent down the slopes of the Maribor's Pohorje.
1. Blue - FLOW & FAMILY LINE
- Built 2016; reshaped 2019
- Easy, suitable for begginers and advanced riders
- endless flow / for novice riders / small jumps / small drops
- Lenght: 5,5 km
- Altitude difference: 710 m
2. Black - WORLD CUP
- Legendary World Cup track since 1999
- Hard track, suitable for good riders and profesionals.
- for pro riders / natural terrain / rock 'n roll section / technical jumps
- Lenght: 2,1 km
- Altitude difference: 465 m
- Restored 2022
- super fast / huge berms / huge jumps / for advanced riders
- Lenght: 2,9 km
- Altitude difference: 500 m
Bike Park Pohorje Maribor
Pohorska ulica 60, 2000 Maribor