Where the sun never sets
- How about an unforgettable experience in nature, in all its authenticity and generosity?
- Can you imagine a place in nature that has not yet been influenced by the urban environment?
- Where Slovenian bees found its shelter in the Honey park.
- Would you like to try authentic Slovenian honey in the Honey park where worker bees that give us the honey graze?
- Or would you like to enjoy in an outdoor classroom and try home-made products made of plants that you can admire on an endless field?
- What if there is a place where lavender, everlasting, sage, purple coneflower, etc. invite you with their pleasant scents?
- A place, where you can sit on a bench and take care of yourself, your well-being and health following the instructions of a Feng shui master, or take a walk through a plant labyrinth.
- Where you can fly like a bee into the forest and return to the bee house via the same trail, 35 meters above ground.
- Where you can learn how to make home-made juice, herbal potions, essential oils, various tea blends, etc.
The Sunny Paradise Estate hosts workshops on self-supply and local food, production of soaps and bird feeders, as well as offers guided tours of the herbal park where you can learn about herb picking. Take a guided tour of the Honey park and discover one of the largest bee houses in Slovenia, the plantation and benefits of industrial hemp, the blackberry maze, the permactulture garden or take a walk past more than 9500 honey plants.
Walking on embers shows us how our thoughts affect the functioning of the whole body. You can experience the embers walk ritual on the estate as part of a personal and spiritual growth workshop.
A guided tour of the estate can also be combined with the longest zipline in Styria, illustrating the flight of a bee. Experience nature differently and descent from a giant bee house on more than 150m long wire ropes.