Maribor in two hours
Tourist guides will provide you information and stories about the city and the entire Maribor - Pohorje destination. You will see the main attractions from the field of history, art, culture and social life. You will learn about stories of medieval streets and other details. The tour will be tailored to your wishes.
COVID-19 – Notice:
- the guide and the participants of the tour must meet the RVT requirement (recovered, vaccinated, tested);
- the use of a protective mask is mandatory if a distance of at least 1.5 meters between the participants cannot be guaranteed;
- before the tour, the guide checks whether all participants meet the RVT condition and their IDs.
Maribor`s Key Attractions
Maribor and its old town core will enrapture you with cultural-historical sights and the warm hospitality of the Mariborians. Take time and discover the most attractive corners of our city: wonderful city squares with notable buildings, Lent with the oldest grape vine in the world, the City park with three ponds and Piramida… In little streets there are numerous inviting coffeehouses and teahouses, where full of experiences you can conclude your sightseeing trip around the city and chat with your friends.
- Trg svobode Square (Vinag wine cellar, NOB memorial, Franciscan Church),
- Grajski trg/Castle Square (Maribor Castle, St. Florian),
- Vetrinjska ulica/ Vetrinjska street (Vetrinjski Dvor Mansion, Salzburški Dvor Mansion),
- Židovski trg/Jewish Square (Synagogue, Jewish Tower),
- Lent (Water Tower, Old Vine, Old Vine House, Judgement Tower, Minorite Monastery),
- Glavni trg/Main Square (Aloysius Church, Plague Column, the City Hall),
- Slomškov trg/ Slomšek Square (Cathedral, Slovene National Theatre, Rectorate of the University of Maribor, Post Office),
- street Gosposka and Slovenska ulica and
- Trg generala Maistra/General Maister Square.